Caring For Your Carpet Means More Than Just Vacuuming
No other item in your home absorbs more dirt and debris and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets. While vacuuming your carpet regularly can help with maintaining it, a professional cleaning can extend the life of your carpet. Neglect or improper care of your carpet can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. Regular, thorough cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster of White Plains professionals can extend the life of your carpet investment, maintaining its rich appearance in an affordable and consistent manner.
Professional carpet cleaning helps:
· Eliminate dust mites, allergens, and trapped-in soil
· Prevent the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold
· Remove stains and spots already present
· Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
· Restore the natural, clean appearance, and texture of the carpets
· Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
· Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
Did You Know?
How much do you know about what’s lurking in your carpet? *Check out these surprising facts:
1. The Norovirus, which causes the stomach flu, can survive on uncleaned carpet for a month or more.
2. Each year, several pounds of soil can accumulate in and under a carpet.
3. The five-second rule is a myth: bacteria can live after four weeks on carpet and has properties that make it adhere to food dropped on it.
4. Bed bugs can live in carpet fibers and wooden floorboards.
5. A person sheds about 1.5 million skin flakes an hour, most of which becomes embedded in our carpets.
ServiceMaster of White Plains has more than 30 years of experience using cleaning technologies and methods to remove even the toughest stains, such as wine, pet stains, coffee, ink and more.
Our technicians use specially formulated products, patented processes and the latest equipment to breathe new life into your carpets.
Call us today for a free estimate, (914)-328-8894.
Scotchgard is a registered trademark of 3M Corporation.